So you want to do more with your phone: watch more videos, play more games, snap more photos, share more of life’s experiences.
And if you’re that who always wants more, HTC has recently unveiled the HTC U11+, squeezing even more screen and battery into a more slender device. The HTC U11+ takes the popular HTC U11 and plus-sizes it with a 6” display, gigantic battery, and more in a stunning liquid surface body that is even slimmer than the HTC U11.
The HTC U11+ lets you enjoy even more of life on your phone with:
- A bigger screen on a smaller device: a 6” display with 18:9 aspect ratio will make the HTC U11+ your new favorite way to watch movies and play games – and it still fits comfortably in your hand.
- Do more of everything for longer: a 3,930mAh battery you can depend on will set your mind at ease as you do more of the things you love for longer.
- Edge Sense is better than ever: Using the HTC U11+ is a breeze with one hand thanks to Edge Launcher, which lets you access notifications and all your apps with a single hand, and Edge Sense, which lets you squeeze to perform your most common useful actions.
- Pushing the boundaries of design: Elegant translucent glass back that provides a delightful, intimate look and feel.
- And we squeezed in even more: Amazing cameras, intelligent voice assistants, the loudest ever HTC BoomSound with 30% more volume, HTC USonic earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation, IP68 weather-resistant liquid surface design, and the latest Android Oreo™ experiences with Qualcomm power.
The HTC U11+ is available in Ceramic Black and Amazing Silver beginning December 2017 in Malaysia. The official retail price will be announced at a later date.